In an effort to maintain fun, safe, and friendly communities for all of our games, Hi-Rez monitors and manages various in-game interactions to ensure all players are complying with our Terms of Service (ToS). All actions are taken at the discretion of Hi-Rez staff based on established processes and rules.
If your Hi-Rez account has been suspended or banned, it is because reported behavior on your account has been found to be in violation of our ToS. Please be aware that all player misconduct reports are reviewed and verified by humans before a ban is put in place and reliability is determined through various collected logs and back-end detection systems.
Here is a list of some reportable behaviors that are unacceptable in our in-game communities and will result in a suspension or ban:
- Intentionally leaving mid game.
- Harassment of other players- do not say bad things about them, do not keep sending them unwanted messages, do not attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Intentional killing yourself to prevent your team from winning
- Chat spam
- Hate Speech- content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy
- Language that encourages/promotes suicide or real life harm
Typically an account is given three strikes before they are banned permanently:
- Your first offense will result in a temporary suspension lasting seven (7) days.
- Your second offense will result in a temporary suspension lasting fourteen (14) days.
- Your third and final offense will result in a permanent ban.
The following offenses will result in an immediate and permanent ban: hacking, fraudulent purchases, impersonating a Hi-Rez employee, account sharing, or real life threats.
Account Sharing and Ban Evasion
Our EULA states that accounts may not be shared between different individuals. Accounts which are found to be shared may result in a permanent ban on the account that was shared as well as a normal suspension, as described above, for the main accounts of any players that used the shared account.
Once an account has been banned, any other accounts owned and played by the affected player may result in similar action being taken.